Discussions under WCF Data Services

Enum Implementation Doesn't recognize most basic use case

first post: Geminiman wrote: The most often used use case for an enum is a drop down combo contr...

latest post: Geminiman wrote: Bump

How to Compress Traffic between Client and Server

first post: battermaster wrote: In the blog, it mentioned that WCF Data Service team have made it ...

latest post: Martin0 wrote: Hi, I'm looking at hooking into this event to implement Deep Inser...

I want modbus library .dll

first post: tamilsky824 wrote: Dear Brother and sister, I am small programmer, Am a...

The web response contained unexpected sections. ID=15

first post: meetviral wrote: Hi, I am getting the following exception in .net when one of the ...

Where is the source code for version 5.X.X?

first post: JoePro wrote: Will the sources be published on codeplex or is this project dead?

latest post: genius_p wrote: There is progress in this area?

Bag/Collection support of V3 in V2 - Writing custom proxy generator

first post: meetviral wrote: Hello All, My query is again related with Bag/Collection support i...

latest post: VitekKaras wrote: First, just making sure, you are aware that by doing this you are n...

Bag/Collection Support in OData Library

first post: meetviral wrote: Hello All, From one of the posts, I came to know that Bag/Collect...

latest post: meetviral wrote: Hi, Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Regards, Viral Thakkar

Reading Custom Annotation from $metadata URI for Open Data Service

first post: meetviral wrote: Hello All, I would like to quickly check if it is possible to read...

latest post: meetviral wrote: Yes. It is working now. Thanks a lot...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions